Temps de Préparation: 10 minutes
Portion: 5 personness
Temps de Cuisson15 minutes
Temps d’Attente 15 minutes
- 1 kg of mussels
- 300 g peeled tomatoes
- 400 g of RANDA BUCATINI
- 50 g of black olives
- 50 g of green olives
- 2 gousses cloves of garlic
- 1 poignée handful of parsley
- 5 c.à.soupe tbsp of olive oil
- 2 c.à.café tbsp of anchovy paste
- Brush the mussels well
- Wash them several times.
- Put them to cook with 2tbs of oil, a little chopped parsley and a clove of crushed garlic. Cook until the mussels open.
- Once cooked, pour them into a container with their filtered cooking water and leave aside.
- In a saucepan, put the remaining oil, the crushed garlic clove, the anchovy’s paste, the pitted olives, salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook.
- At the end add the mussels with their cooking water and the chopped parsley and cook for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the BUCATINI, mix them with the sauce and serve hot.